NAR Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES)
In case of of traumatic eye injury, the Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES) protects the eye from further injury, debris, or foreign objects by covering it and preventing external pressure from being applied directly to it. The PES is made of shatterproof material that retains its curvature when secured in place. The small holes keep the PES lightweight and allow for some air circulation. Use tape or a wrap to secure it to the patient’s head.
One North American Rescue Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES)
- Accommodates either eye
- Meets Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC) treatment protocols for penetrating eye trauma
- Meets military and civilian pre-hospital guidelines for the treatment of traumatic eye injury in the field
- Blocks external pressure from being applied directly to the injury, preventing further damage
- Made of rigid, shatterproof polycarbonate
- Holes allow air circulation
- Translucent orange color
- Engraved “Tape over eye this side out. Nothing under shield”
Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||3 in. x 2.375 in. (76.2mm x 60.3mm)|
|Weight||0.2 oz (5 grams)|
North American Rescue products cannot be shipped outside of the US.