Ships in 1-5 business days
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | FAQ | Restrictions | Related Info
The SAM Splint is a flexible splint that supports and stabilizes injuries ranging from fractures to sprains and can even provide field expedient c-spine stabilization. The SAM Splint is water-resistant, lightweight, and easy to store, making this an excellent addition to any medical kit.
One SAM Splint
- Globally acclaimed by emergency care providers, outdoor enthusiasts, the U.S. military, and even NASA
- May be cut with ordinary scissors to adapt to any size requirements
- Bends into any simple curve, becoming exponentially stronger and more supportive
- Strong enough for pre- or post-cast care, while remaining lighter and more transportable than traditional splints
- Reusable. Bends back into its original form for storage
- Allows X-rays and CT-scans without removal (“radiolucent”)
Made in the USA.
View the User Instructions HERE.
SAM Medical products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
SAM Splint Training (Playlist) – Videos – YouTube