AlphaPointe Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet (TMT)
You are statistically much more likely to save someone’s life with a tourniquet you are carrying than with a firearm you are carrying. Medical supplies are life-saving equipment and if you’re carrying a firearm to protect life, you should absolutely be carrying first aid tools as well.
The AlphaPointe TMT is CoTCCC-approved and functionally similar to most well-known one-handed tourniquets currently available. It features a dual-locking mechanism with an audible click to signify when the torsion bar is locked in place, preventing slippage and loss of pressure.
One Alphapointe Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet
- True one-handed application for both upper and lower extremities in 30 seconds or less
- Wider band to stop bleeding at lower pressure and increased comfort
- Dual-locking mechanism to prevent slippage and loss of pressure
- Audible signature “click” identifies torsion bar is secure
- Advanced materials with IR and UV protection
- Indefinite stored shelf life (controlled environment); Up to 10 year shelf life (operational storage)
- Approved by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC)
All USA materials, manufacturing, and labor.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Minimum Limb Circumference||5.75 in.|
|Maximum Limb Circumference||38 in.|
|Packaged Dimensions||4.5”L x 2.5”W x 1.85”D|
|Open Dimensions||38.7”L x 2.25”W|