NAR Fox Eye Shield with Garter
Ships in 1-5 business days
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions
In case of of traumatic eye injury, the Fox Eye Shield protects the eye from further injury, debris, or foreign objects. It prevents external pressure from being applied directly to the injured eye. Some sort of tape or wrap is required to secure the shield in place. The garter improves comfort and the holes allow for air circulation and keeps the shield very lightweight.
One North American Rescue Fox Eye Shield and one garter cover
- Accommodates either eye
- Meets Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC) treatment protocols for penetrating eye trauma
- Meets military and civilian pre-hospital guidelines for the treatment of traumatic eye injury in the field
- Allows the user to protect the injured eye
- Blocks external pressure from being applied directly to the injury, preventing further damage
- Lightweight, rigid aluminum
- Perforated to allow for air circulation
- Garter (included) pads the edges of the device for comfort
- Single-use only; should be disposed of after use
Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||3 in. x 2.375 in. (76.2mm x 60.3mm)|
|Weight||0.2 oz (5 grams)|
North American Rescue products cannot be shipped outside of the US.