SAM Pelvic Sling
The SAM Pelvic Sling supports and stabilizes the pelvic region in the event of traumatic injuries. SAM’s AUTOSTOP buckle engages once optimal compressive force is applied, preventing over or under-tightening; the excess strap is then secured using the velcro strap system.
One SAM Medical Pelvic Sling
- First and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt
- Scientifically proven to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures
- Designed for maximum comfort
- Optimized one-piece design
- Standard size fits 95% of the adult population
- Secure fastening with sturdy hook and loop strap
- Patented SAM AUTOSTOP buckle acts to avoid over- or under-tightening of SAM Pelvic Sling
- Tactile and audible “click” provides clear feedback
- Precisely-engineered holes lock with AUTOSTOP Buckle, allowing for quick application
- Able to withstand extreme temperature or exposure to hard or sharp objects
- Easier transfers following severe trauma made possible by low-friction materials covering backside of the pelvic sling
- Narrow and tapered front facilitates urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation, and abdominal surgery without removal
- Allows X-rays and CT-scans without removal (“radiolucent”)
- Dimensions: H 5.5 x W 7.5 x L 3.75 in (H 14 x W 19 x L 9.5 cm)
- Weight: 8.6 – 9.2 oz (244 – 250g)
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
SAM Medical products cannot be shipped outside of the US.