Combat Medical Sentinel Chest Seal
Chest seals are used on penetrating injuries like gunshot or stab wounds to seal the chest cavity. The Combat Medical Sentinel Chest Seal multi-layer design has a reservoir that directs blood to the valve to prevent clogging, while also allowing air to release. It has a two-part peel process that helps you avoid sticking the seal to itself during application.
One pair of Combat Medical Sentinel chest seals
- Transparent to allow a clear view of the wound
- Layered design with channels minimizes vent occlusion while permitting the simultaneous release of blood and air
- Contains highly absorbent non-woven wipe
- Two-part peel allows controlled placement
- Meets CoTCCC guidelines
- Adhesive is effective in all environments, reducing the need to apply multiple seals for the same wound
- 6-Year Shelf Life
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Made in the USA.
|Packaged||7.5’’L x 8’’W|
|Unit Weight||1 oz.|