NAR Wound Packing Gauze
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions
The North American Rescue Wound Packing Gauze can be used for a variety of purposes, whether it be packing wounds, for minor wound or burn bandaging, as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, or used with a compression bandage to control hemorrhaging. It contains an embedded X-Ray detectable line, which is very useful once the patient has been transported to a hospital so that no gauze is missed and left inside the patient during treatment.
North American Rescue Wound Packing Gauze
- Soft, white gauze is 1-ply.
- 3 inches wide x 5 yards long.
- Includes embedded X-Ray detectable line.
- Z-fold packaging configuration allows controlled application as a complete unit or in a continuous linear feed.
- May be used for minor wound bandaging, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage, or as backing gauze for hemostatic agents. Hemostatic agents such as Celox, QuikClot, and Hemcon are designed to promote rapid blood coagulation.
Made in China.
|Packaged Dimensions||H 3 in. x W 2 in. x D 1 in.|
North American Rescue products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Hemostatic Gauze / Wound Packing – Video – YouTube