NAR Pre-Lubricated Nasopharyngeal Airway
An NPA or nasopharyngeal airway is a device used to maintain an open airway in an emergency when a patient cannot maintain their own airway or is experiencing respiratory distress. 28F is the appropriate size for most adults.
- 1x NAR Pre-Lubricated Nasopharyngeal Airway – 28F
- Packaged pre-lubricated NPA to decrease procedure prep time
- Water based lubricant (-5ºF freezing point)
- Low cube and weight
- Rounded bevel tip allows for gentle, optimal insertion
- Soft material avoids damage to nasal passage
- Unique proprietary material and design maintains patent shape
- Durable packaging
- Latex free
Made in USA.
|L 7.5 in. x H 3.5 in.
North American Rescue products cannot be shipped outside of the US.