SureFire X300V WL/IR Illuminator
What’s Included | Specs | FAQ | Restrictions | Related Info
Running night vision sometimes calls for special equipment in addition to the night vision goggles themselves. When running pistols with nods, red dot optics like the Trijicon RMR and Leupold DeltaPoint Pro are hugely advantageous. Likewise, an IR illuminator attached to the pistol is almost equally important.
The SureFire X300V is the perfect light for white light and no-light purposes. The head of the light is rotatable to toggle between WL, OFF, and IR modes. In white light mode, the light outputs 350 lumens. The X300V fits standard X300U holsters, but you will need to tighten the retention on the holster a little extra due to the smaller bezel.
X300V-B WeaponLight; Battery Cover; Battery Cover Retaining Pin; Universal Cross-member (marked “U,” installed); Picatinny Cross-member (marked “P”); Two 123A Batteries.
- Virtually indestructible white-light and infrared LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes white or IR output into a focused beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- Securely attaches to either a pistol or long gun via its T-slot thumbscrew clamp
- On-the-fly bezel switching between white-light, infrared, and disable mode; no IR filter required
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2019 Standard.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Output||White: 350 lumens|
Infrared: 120mW / 860 nm
|Runtime||White: 2.5 hours|
Infrared: 16.75 hours
|Peak beam intensity||12,750 candela|
|Finish||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|Weight (w/ batteries)||4.0 oz (113 g)|
|Length||4.0 in (10.0 cm)|
|Bezel diameter||1.06 in (2.7 cm)|
|Batteries||Two 123A lithium (incl.)|
|Liquid ingress protection||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Adding and Removing Your Pistol Light – What holster do you need? – Help – T.REX ARMS
I’m New to Guns, Which Holster Should I Get? – Help – T.REX ARMS
Handheld Lights vs. Weapon Lights – Video – T.REX ARMS