Trijicon RMR Type 2 Red Dot Sight
The Trijicon RMR probably has the best reputation among pistol optics for defense and duty use. It’s made from 7075-T6 aluminum and has a patented shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stress away from the lens, increasing durability. We offer the most popular and effective adjustable LED models.
The New RMR Type 2 has redesigned and upgraded electronics which have proven through extensive testing to properly function when mounted on pistol slides and other small arms. Also included in the new RMR Type 2 are button lock-out mode and battery-saving features, which make this optic ideal for concealed carry and law enforcement use.
With eight available brightness settings, the reticle can be manually adjusted by pressing the plus or minus buttons on either side of the unit. To switch to auto adjust mode simply press both buttons simultaneously and release. To save battery life turn the optic off by pressing both buttons simultaneously and holding for 3 seconds.
One Trijicon RMR Type 2 Red Dot Sight; One CR2032 battery; 2 RMR screws with hex wrench; Mount sealing plate; RMR manual; Trijicon sticker (PR15); Warranty card; Blue Threadlocker; Pistol red dot zero target.
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ pistol red dot zero target with every red dot.
We recommend bench resting the pistol for stability, as you will want to minimize any potential human error.
You will want to start at 10 yards and aim for the point of the triangle in the center of the small square; your impact when zeroed should be within the center of that square.
You will then need to take the same target out to 25 yards to confirm your zero on the larger triangle/square and make any minor adjustments that may be needed.
- Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- Suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications
- Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic
- True color, multi-coated lens creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions
- Adjustable LED brightness, manual/automatic modes
- Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours
- Compatible with night vision devices
- Easily adjustable windage/elevation. No need for special tools. 1 MOA per click
- Waterproof to 20 meters (66 ft.)
- Tritium lamp is warrantied by Trijicon® to illuminate for 15 years from date of original manufacture
- Electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture
- Note: If selecting an RMR for mounting on the Glock MOS, Springfield OSP, Walther PDP, or H&K VP9 Optics Ready, a Trijicon RMR mounting kit (AC32064) is required
|Length x Width x Height||1.8 in x 1.1 in x 1 in|
(45.72mm x 27.94mm x 25.4mm)
|Weight||1.2 oz (34.02g)|
|Reticle Pattern||1 MOA (RM09) OR 3.25 MOA Dot (RM06)|
|Day Reticle Color||Red|
|Night Reticle Color||Red|
|Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC)||No|
|Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC)||No|
|Power Source||1 CR2032 Lithium Battery|
|Battery Life||Over 4 years of continuous use (when used at 70ºF (21ºC)) at setting 4 of 8. *Extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance.|
|Adjustment||1 MOA Per Click|
|Housing Material||Forged Aluminum|
RM06 mounted to a Scalarworks LEAP on a Z-5RS.
We’ve never seen ejecting brass destroy an RMR. The RMR was designed to take serious abuse. A recoiling slide over and over will do more damage to an optic than the occasional piece of brass hitting the housing or glass.