SureFire SOCOM Muzzle Brake
The advanced SureFire SOCOM muzzle brake greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The SureFire SOCOM Brake also serves as a suppressor mount for SureFire SOCOM suppressors
One SureFire SOCOM Muzzle Brake Suppressor Adapter; Shim/Spacer Kit; User Manual; Rocksett.
- Offset porting delivers greatly reduced recoil impulse and muzzle rise, so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Multiple bearing surfaces for superior suppressor alignment
- Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld to rifle barrel as needed
- DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
- Mounts all SureFire SOCOM Series suppressors
- Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified, heat-treated stainless steel bar stock. DLC coating.
View the SureFire User Manual SOCOM Suppressor Adapter Installation Instructions HERE.
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors and current-model Warcomps, muzzle brakes, and flash hider adapters are NOT compatible with previous (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.