SureFire Muzzle Brake
The advanced SureFire SOCOM muzzle brake, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads, greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The SFMB-556-1/2-28 also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56 suppressors.
One SureFire SOCOM Muzzle Brake Suppressor Adapter, .223 caliber (5.56mm) with 1/2-28 thread pitch; Shim/Spacer Kit; User Manual; Rocksett.
Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified, heat-treated stainless steel bar stock. DLC coating. 2.6 inches (6.6 cm) long. Weighs 3.9 oz (110.5 g). UPC: SFMB-556-1/2-28
– Offset porting delivers greatly reduced recoil impulse and muzzle rise, so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
– Multiple bearing surfaces for superior suppressor alignment
– Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
– High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
– Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
– Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld to rifle barrel as needed
– DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
– Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
– Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
– Mounts all SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
View the SureFire User Manual SOCOM Suppressor Adapter Installation Instructions HERE.
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors and current-model Warcomps, muzzle brakes, and flash hider adapters are NOT compatible with previous (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.