MTEK STRIKE Ballistic Helmet
MTEK’s STRIKE Ballistic Helmet is impressively lightweight for a IIIA performance helmet, coming in at only two pounds while also providing more protection for the nape of your neck than the majority of other helmets. This is a high-quality helmet that lends itself to a slick, simple setup. The STRIKE has a single M-LOK slot for mounting accessories or hearing protection, but we find that removing some of the padding and wearing it over your standalone earpro works well if it has a slim headband. If you don’t need a lot of equipment attached to your helmet but want excellent coverage and minimal weight, you can’t get much better than this helmet.
MTEK Strike Ballistic Helmet; medium and large Fluxliner pads; drawstring helmet bag; user manual; warranty card
- IIIA Ballistic Performance (NIJ 0106.01-0108.01).
- Non-darted ballistic material (no internal seams or weak points).
- Undercut geometry contours to the natural shape of the head.
- High-side clearance for communications headsets.
- Fluxliner padding offers strong impact protection with rate-sensitive foam, customizable comfort through multiple pads, moisture-wicking fabric, and airflow promotion, meeting ACH Impact standards.
- The STRIKE Mono M-LOK Rails have a glass-filled polymer construction with a low-profile anti-snag design.
- Exterior Velcro loop for patches, IR strobes, and counterweights.
- The Wilcox Industries L4 Shroud combines a glass-reinforced polymer frame with a machined and anodized aluminum mount interface for durability and functionality.
- The retention system has lower mounting points for maximum stability.
- The harness has a suede leather chin cup for increased comfort and Cam-Loc sliders for easy and secure adjustment.
Made in the USA.
|Total System Weight||2 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Ballistic Shell Weight||1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)|
|Ballistic Protection||NIJ IIIA (0106.01-0108.01)|
|Protective Coverage||164in² (1058cm²)|
|Overall Dimensions||10.5″ x 9.5″ x 6.5″ ( 267 x 241 x 165 mm)|
MTEK products cannot be shipped outside of the US.