The Ragnarok Handcuff Carrier is ideal for maximizing the accessibility of hand cuffs on your duty or range belt. It is made from rugged .125″ Kydex and has the same modular mounting system as all other Ragnarok Carriers that supports multiple attachment methods, placements, and rotations. This carrier is compatible with all Smith & Wesson pattern cuffs, both the hinged and chained types, plus the Peerless chained and the larger Peerless hinged cuffs. A magnet in the bottom of the carrier removes the rattling from chained cuff models. With four adjustable retention screws and the “live-hinge” located in the middle of the Kydex, you can dial in the carrier’s grip on the cuffs regardless of which direction you insert them.
One T.REX Ragnarok Handcuff Carrier (Attachment must be ordered separately. We recommend the Tek-Lok from Blade-Tech.)
- Precision-formed from rugged 0.125″ Kydex.
- Modular hole pattern accommodates various attachments available on the market and allows users to customize the angle of the carrier to their preference.
- Adjustable retention ensures cuffs are securely held in place. All hardware adjusts retention.
- Magnetic washers in the bottom of the carrier keeps cuff chains from rattling.
- Smith & Wesson 100 and 300 series of chained and hinged cuffs
- Peerless chained cuffs and the larger Peerless hinged cuffs
- (NOT compatible with ASP cuffs)
Made in the USA by T.REX ARMS.