The Tek-Lok is an awesome attachment for our Ragnarok series of mag carriers. They’re quick to clip to a belt and easy to take off. We recommend applying a piece of sticky velcro to the back of the Tek-Lok when attaching it to the outer part of a two-piece belt system, as it will cling to the inner belt and prevent slipping.
One Blade-Tech Tek-Lok
If ordered separately from a Ragnarok carrier, standard Blade-Tech hardware is included.
- Two belt shims keep the Tek-Lok in place on the belt. These interlocking bars can be set to match the belt width.
- Fits belts up to 2.25″ with the shims installed. Fits belts up to 2.5″ when the shims are removed.
- With 9 mounting holes, the Tek-Lok can be mounted on all sorts of stuff.
- Included hardware (when ordered separately from a Ragnarok Carrier): 3x 1/4″ Truss Head Screws, 3x 3/16″ Posts; 3x .125″ Rubber Spacers.
- The hinged two-piece Tek-Lok frame is locked into place with two release tabs and unlocked by pressing both release tabs toward each other.
- Contoured to better fit the profile of the body to eliminate hot spots.
- Made with high-strength glass-filled nylon.
Made in the USA.