Introducing the new Ragnarok carriers! A 2023 update to our earlier MARS carriers, they provide maximum accessibility for your spare mags and modular attachment holes to support multiple attachment methods, placements, and rotations. These carriers are still made from rugged .125″ Kydex for maximum durability and still offer the best outside-the-waistband performance on duty and competition belts.
The Ragnarok AR-15 rifle mag carrier is fully ambidextrous. Depending on the mounting location or preferred grip, magazines can be run with rounds facing forward or rearward, and retention can be adjusted in any way. The modular mounting holes allow it to be rotated any amount in any direction in 15° increments. It is compatible with all generations of Magpul PMAGs and also works with USGI, EPM, and other variations of STANAG magazines.
One T.REX Ragnarok Rifle Mag Carrier (Attachment must be ordered separately. We recommend the Tek-Lok from Blade-Tech.)
- Magazines can be oriented to face forward or rearward, depending on the mounting location or user preference.
- Compatible with all generations of Magpul PMAGs and various STANAG magazines, including USGI, EPM, and others.
- Constructed from heavy-duty .125″ Kydex for maximum durability, suitable for a wide range of applications.
- The modular hole pattern accommodates various attachments available on the market and also allows users to customize the angle of the carrier to their preference.
- All hardware adjusts retention.
Made in the USA by T.REX ARMS.