T.REX Speed Belt – Outer
DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU MEASURE YOURSELF.
This is just the rigid outer belt. You can pick up the inner belt HERE.
The T.REX Speed Belt is a streamlined 1.75″ two-piece shooter belt, capable of carrying magazines, medical, admin, dump pouches, OWB holster mounts like the Safariland UBL, and more. The Speed Belt features internal MOLLE pass-throughs, unlike the external MOLLE found on most modern belts. This design keeps your pouches tighter to your body and more stable while also preventing the pouches from sagging.
On the inside of the Speed Belt is a Tegris stiffener allowing us to make a slim yet flexible belt without sacrificing rigidity. The outside of the belt maintains a simple and clean appearance with an IR-Reducing 500D Cordura sleeve. The outer belt is only about 1/4″ thick, so attaching MARS carriers or any other equipment via Tek-Lok is a breeze.
These belts DO NOT follow normal pants sizing. How to measure: Using a soft tape measure or string, measure your beltline around your belt loops.
Example: If you measure 33.5″, order a Medium, and so on.
This is for the Outer Belt only; you can find the Inner HERE. We recommend matching the inner belt and outer belt sizes for the best results.
|Size||Beltline Measurement||Usable space|
|X-Small||26-29″||22.5″ (15 MOLLE Cells)|
|Small||30-33″||26″ (17 MOLLE Cells)|
|Medium||34-37″||30.5″ (20 MOLLE Cells)|
|Large||38-41″||34″ (23 MOLLE Cells)|
|X-Large||42-47″||37.5″ (25 MOLLE Cells)|
One T.REX Outer Speed Belt with Raptor Buckle
- Tegris Composite core provides excellent rigidity while staying lightweight.
- Covered in an IR-reducing 500D Mil-Spec Cordura sleeve. Provides guaranteed performance and streamlined appearance.
- Strong, versatile, quick drying, and easy to clean.
- Resistant to fading, abrasion, rot, and mildew.
- Backed with Hook.
- Raptor buckle (Made in America). Light-weight, heavy-duty quick-release buckles are constructed of aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum.
- 1″ wide tubular nylon webbing for belt-length adjustment.
- MOLLE compatible.
Made in the USA.