T.REX Aimpoint Micro Front Mount for ACOG
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Related Info
The Trijicon ACOG is known for its seemingly undying reliability. Couple this with the Aimpoint T-2, and you have a winning combination that will withstand whatever you put it through. While mounting an RMR to an ACOG is nothing new, its open-emitter design lacks performance in inclement weather. This is where mounting a closed-emitter dot like the Aimpoint T-2 comes in clutch. This mount is only compatible with the 4×32 LED TA02 ACOG with front mounting bosses.
One T.REX Aimpoint Micro Front Mount for ACOG; two screws for mounting to ACOG; four screws for securing optic to mount; two hex keys
- 4×32 LED Trijicon ACOG Models (TA02)
- Anodized aluminum
- Allows for passive aiming with night vision devices
- Works with Aimpoint Micro models such as the Micro T-1, T-2, H-1, and H-2, as well as other optics that use the Aimpoint Micro Standard
- The approximate centerline of the top optic is about 3.2″ with an Aimpoint T-2 on a standard ACOG mount.
- Weight w/ Hardware: 0.8 oz (21g)
- Torque Specs: T-2 to mount: 12 inch-lbs; Mount to ACOG: 15 inch-lbs
Made in the USA by Arisaka Defense.
T.REX Aimpoint Micro Mounts for ACOG Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS
Trijicon ACOG TA02 LED Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS
Running the ACOG – Video – T.REX ARMS