Trijicon ACOG TA02 LED
An iconic magnified optic that’s still one of our favorites. Rugged, reliable, and one of the best in its class – the Trijicon ACOG 4×32 is as relevant as ever.
This is the TA02 LED, a 4×32 fixed power optic designed for .223 rifles. It features an illuminated reticle (chevron or crosshair) powered by a single AA battery. When turned off, you can still see the dark, non-illuminated etched reticle in the glass. The glass is super clear, the reticle is easy to use with six brightness settings, and the overall construction of it solidifies it as one of the most durable optics in the market. This optic also comes with a Picatinny mount and top screws which allow for the installation of an additional optic plate (ideally for a 1x dot like the RMR). The scope can easily be used to hit targets at 500+ yards.
One Trijicon ACOG 4×32 LED Riflescope – .223 / 5.56 BDC (P/N TA02 or TA02-D-100393); one thumbscrew flattop adapter ( P/N TA51); one AA battery; LensPen (P/N TA56); one lanyard assembly for adjuster caps (P/N TA71E); one lanyard assembly for battery cap; Trijicon logo sticker (P/N PR15); ACOG manual; warranty card.
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every optic. We recommend a 100-meter zero for the ACOG on most 5.56 rifles.
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- Outstanding clarity: The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- “Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Multiple bullet drop compensating and ranging reticle options for decisive aiming
- Six adjustable brightness levels with an “off” between each setting
- Shock resistant: Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between
- Performs in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging
- Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements
- Minimal moving parts, creating a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards
- LED ACOG can run 12,000 continuous hours (on setting #4)
- Forged from rugged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum
- Night vision device compatible
- Compatible with most other 4×32 ACOG accessories available
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||6 in x 2.9 in x 2.5 in|
(152.4mm x 73.66mm x 63.5mm)
|Weight||15.1 oz. (428.08g)|
|Reticle Pattern||Chevron or Crosshair|
|Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC)||Yes|
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Illumination / Power Source||LED & AA Lithium or Alkaline Battery|
|Battery Life||Over 12,000 hours on setting #4 using supplied alkaline battery at 21° C (70° F)|
|Adjustments (Per In. @ 100 Yds.)||2 clicks|
|Eye Relief||1.5 in. (38.1mm)|
|Exit Pupil||0.32 in. (8.13mm)|
|Field of View (Degrees)||7°|
|Field of View (Feet)||36.8 ft. @ 100 yds. (12.27m @ 100m)|
|Mount||Flattop Thumbscrew Mount (TA51)|
|Housing Material||Forged Aluminum|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.