T.REX Aimpoint Micro Middle Mount for ACOG
The Trijicon ACOG is known for its seemingly undying reliability. Couple this with the Aimpoint T-2, and you have a winning combination that will withstand whatever you put it through. While mounting an RMR to an ACOG is nothing new, its open-emitter design lacks performance in inclement weather. This is where mounting a closed-emitter dot like the Aimpoint T-2 comes in clutch. While this mount is recommended for the middle of the 3.5×35 LED TA110 ACOG, you can use it on the rear of the TA11 and TA55 models with some quirks.
One T.REX Aimpoint Micro Middle Mount for ACOG; two screws for mounting to ACOG; four screws for securing optic to mount; two hex keys
- Anodized aluminum
- Allows for passive aiming with night vision devices
- Simple bolt-on mounting
- Works with Aimpoint Micro models such as the Micro T-1, T-2, H-1, and H-2, as well as other optics that use the Aimpoint Micro Standard
- The approximate centerline of the top optic is about 3.3″ with an Aimpoint T-2 on a standard ACOG mount.
- Weight w/ Hardware: 1 oz (27g)
- Torque Specs: T-2 to mount: 12 inch-lbs; Mount to ACOG: 15 inch-lbs.
Made in the USA by Arisaka Defense.
- 3.5×35 LED (TA110) models in the “Middle” position.
- 3.5×35 (TA11) models
- 5.5×50 (TA55) models
- 4×32 (TA01 and TA31) models are NOT recommended because the optic overhangs the eyepiece of the ACOG, limiting the field of view and obstructing the user from a consistent sight picture.