Radian Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
and will not fit AR10/SR25 platforms.
The Radian Raptor Charging handle is a best-in-class product and has been for years. It’s what we put in the vast majority of our rifle builds as it makes charging an AR simple and effortless due to its ambidextrous handle design that protrudes just enough to quickly snag with your fingers or a bladed palm.
The Standard and LT versions work great in any build of AR. The LT is over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer for the ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability. The SD version is compatible with most AR15/M16-pattern rifles and especially great on suppressed builds as its ported shaft design redirects gasses down and forward, away from the shooter’s face when shooting.
One Black Radian Weapons Raptor Charging Handle (Standard, SD, or LT) for AR15/M16.
– These are AR15/M16 model charging handles. They will not fit AR10/SR25 platforms.
– Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum.
– Mil-Spec Type 3 hard coat black anodized finish.
– 100% designed & manufactured in the USA.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MODELS
– The Standard and LT models are compatible with all AR15/M16-pattern rifles.
– The SD model is compatible with most AR15/M16-pattern rifles. Great for suppressed builds.
– Raptor-LT handles are over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer.