Radian Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
The Radian Raptor Charging handle is a best-in-class product and has been for years. It’s what we put in the vast majority of our rifle builds as it makes charging an AR simple and effortless due to its ambidextrous handle design that protrudes just enough to quickly snag with your fingers or a bladed palm.
The Standard and LT versions work great in any build of AR. The LT is over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer for the ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability. The SD version is compatible with most AR15/M16-pattern rifles and especially great on suppressed builds as its ported shaft design redirects gasses down and forward, away from the shooter’s face when shooting.
- 1x Radian Raptor Charging Handle
Radian Raptor – Standard
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum with type 3 black anodized finish.
- The ambidextrous design allows for charging on either side of the rifle
- Latch serrations provide a positive grip
Radian Raptor – SD
- The ported shaft redirects gasses down and forward, away from the shooter’s face, when shooting suppressed.
- The square shaft profile fills gaps in the receiver, forcing excess gas back through the ports and away from the shooter.
Radian Raptor – LT
- Same as the Standard but features aluminum latches over-molded with high-strength reinforced polymer.
Radian Raptor – SL
- Features slim-line handles for a low-profile, anti-snag design.
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the US.