You’ll always hear us stress the importance of handheld lights at T.REX. If you ask anybody what they use more, their concealed firearm or the flashlight app on their smartphone… 99.99% of the time they’ll say the flashlight app. But is a 50-lumen flashlight app good enough to properly identify a target? Or scan your surroundings? Nope. That’s where a high-lumen dedicated flashlight comes in.
The SureFire EDCL2-T is a legit light boasting 1,200 lumens with an intuitive button system and pocket clip for easy carrying. At 1,200 lumens you get 1 hour of run time, and on the low power mode of 5 lumens you have 60 hours. The low-lumen mode is great for finding your misplaced keys in the car, making sure you don’t step on your dog in the living room late at night, or quickly snagging all of your passports from the floor safe before fleeing a totalitarian dystopia.
One SureFire EDCL2-T Dual-Output LED Everyday Carry Flashlight and two CR123 batteries.
– Highly versatile light serves as an everyday carry light
– Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
– Fully press tailcap switch for high output, and slightly press tailcap switch for low; twist for constant on
– High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
– Body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip
– Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
– Includes two high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
View the User Manual for the EDCL2-T HERE.
|OUTPUT||High: 1,200 lumens|
Low: 5 lumens
|RUNTIME*||High: 1.0 hour|
Low: 60 hours
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||11,300 candela|
|FINISH||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|WEIGHT (w/ batteries)||4.1 oz (118 g)|
|LENGTH||5.84 in (14.8 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.125 in (2.85 cm)|
|BATTERIES||Two 123A lithium (incl.)|
|SWITCHING||Dual-stage tactical tailcap|
|LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|
High mode vs. low mode.
(Left) EDCL1-T vs. EDCL2-T size.