We always stress the importance of handheld lights at T.REX. If you ask anybody what they use more, their concealed firearm or the flashlight app on their smartphone… 99.99% of them will say they use the flashlight app. But is a flashlight app on your phone good enough to properly identify targets? Or scan your surroundings? Nope. That’s where a high-lumen dedicated flashlight comes in.
The SureFire EDCL1-T is a legit little light boasting 500 lumens with an intuitive button system and pocket clip for easy carrying. At 500 lumens you’ve got 1 hour of run time, and on low power mode of 5 lumens you have 45 hours. The low lumen mode is great for finding your misplaced keys in the car, making sure you don’t step on your dog in the living room late at night, or quickly snagging all of your passports out of the floor safe before fleeing a totalitarian dystopia.
One SureFire EDCL1-T Dual-Output Everyday Carry LED Flashlight and one SureFire 123A Lithium Battery.
– Highly versatile light serves as an everyday carry light or an improvised weapon light
– Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
– Fully press tailcap switch for high output, and slightly press tailcap switch for low. Twist for constant-on
– High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
– Body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip
– Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
View the User Manual for the EDCL1-T HERE.
|OUTPUT||High: 500 lumens|
Low: 5 lumens
|RUNTIME*||High: 1 hour|
Low: 45 hours
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||7,600 candela|
|FINISH||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|WEIGHT (w/ batteries)||3.3 oz (95 g)|
|LENGTH||4.5 in (11.3 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.125 in (2.85 cm)|
|BATTERIES||One 123A lithium (incl.)|
|SWITCHING||Dual-stage tactical tailcap|
|LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|
High mode vs. low mode.
This product includes lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the US.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.