T.REX MED1 Pouch Fill Kit
This kit contains all the items the T.REX ARMS MED1 Pouch was designed to fit. Packed in a plastic bag, it can also easily be a standalone trauma medkit that you throw in a vehicle.
If you need to replace individual medical contents after use, we recommend buying them straight from North American Rescue.
1 Burntec Dressing 4×4
1 Compressed Gauze
1 ETD 4″ Pressure Dressing
HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
1 LE Combat Gauze
1 Nasal Airway (in packaging)
Burntec Dressing (4 × 4 in.)
For use in the following situations:
– First, second and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, electric).
– Abrasions and skin irritations.
– Bruises and swelling (insect bites).
– Other skin injuries.
Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd. Sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze)
– Ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries.
– Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage.
ETD 4″ Pressure Dressing
– Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure.
– Can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack (Each device is 4.75 x 4.75 in.)
– Two chest seals.
– 3-channel pressure relief vents.
– Designed for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds.
– Advanced adhesive gel designed for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests.
– Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application designed to allow for burping the wound if necessary.
Combat Gauze LE (3 inch x 4 yards)
– Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
– Uses the same placement technique as standard gauze.
– Produces NO Heat.
Nasal Airway (in packaging) with Lubricant
– Size: 28 French
– Not easily dislodged during transport.
– Better tolerated than an oropharyngeal airway by semi-conscious or unconscious patients with an intact gag reflex.
– Comes with surgical lubricant.
North American Rescue products cannot be shipped outside of the US.