T.REX Hydro Pouch
The T.REX Hydro Pouch is our optimized take on the Eagle USGI canteen pouch. It fits a 32oz. Nalgene, standard military canteen, or two standard water bottles. You can run it with the flap closed or with the flap tucked inside and the Y strap securing the bottle instead. At the top of the pouch is a shock cord cinch that allows you to tighten the pouch to fit a variety of items and keep them from bouncing around under movement. The Hydro Pouch takes up two columns of MOLLE and has a 2.25″ pass-through for belt mounting. This pouch was specifically designed around our Quad Flap Chest Rig but will work just about anywhere that has two columns of MOLLE available.
One T.REX Hydro Pouch
- Fits a wide variety of military canteens along with Nalgenes and regular old water bottles (x2).
- Design inspired by the USGI canteen pouch with some improvements and modernizations made.
- The top of the pouch is adjustable via shock cord and a cord lock to keep contents stable and in place during movement.
- The internal Velcro loop field allows the flap to be tucked so the pouch can be run as an open-top design.
- Takes up 2 columns of MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- Can accommodate padded inserts for use as a pouch for valuable things, like night vision or thermal devices.
- Integrated 2.25″ belt pass-through for the Speed Belt or other similar belts.
Made in the USA.