T.REX Vertical GP Pouch
The T.REX Vertical General Purpose (GP) Pouch was built specifically not to have a specific purpose. It features two smaller zipper pockets on the front, a large main zipper pocket with a Velcro loop field, four tie-downs, and a divider pocket inside. The Vertical GP was designed with organization and form-factor in mind. Even when full, the GP remains relatively slim and keeps all the contents better organized than older style pouches that are just one large pouch with nothing inside of them. The GP takes up three columns of MOLLE or has an optional belt pass-through. Although it was designed around our Quad Flap Chest Rig, it will work in many other applications.
One T.REX Vertical GP Pouch
- The large main pocket has a half-zip design that keeps items secure when accessing them.
- The internal divider pocket is approximately 4.5″ (W) x 5.5″ (H) and is great for maps, notebooks, or other flat items.
- The main pocket also features a 5″ (W) x 3.75″ (H) Velcro loop field for attaching organizational doohickeys and four internal tie-downs to keep important or valuable items attached to the pouch.
- Two separate 3″ x 4″ zipper pouches on the front for organizing and separating smaller items.
- Takes up 3 columns of MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- Integrated 2.25″ belt pass-through for the Speed Belt or other similar belts.
Made in the USA.