T.REX Aimpoint Acro Front Mount for ACOG
Trijicon’s ACOG riflescope and Aimpoint’s Acro red dot are each high-quality optics on their own and become a winning pair when combined. Mounting an Acro atop an ACOG provides excellent aiming capabilities at a wide range of distances. The T.REX Acro mount utilizes the mounting points on the ACOG that are intended for mounting Trijicon’s RMR red dot sight. The open emitter design of the RMR can limit its usability in bad weather. Aimpoint Acros, on the other hand, use an enclosed emitter and have better night vision capabilities, and a smaller, more precise dot size, making them a great optic for replacing the typical RMR.
This Front Mount is only compatible with TA02 4×32 LED ACOG models. Attach the optic to the mount and screw the mount down to the top of the ACOG, zero, and you’re good to go. This mount is also compatible with other optics that utilize the Aimpoint Acro footprint.
One T.REX Aimpoint Acro Front Mount for ACOG; two screws for mounting to ACOG; one hex wrench
- Designed for use with the TA02 4×32 LED ACOG model
- Compatible with other red dots that utilize the Aimpoint Acro footprint
- Low profile, minimalist design
- CNC machined from 7075-T651 aluminum to ensure strength
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodizing ensures durability
- Acro clamp screw: Torque to 26 in/lbs
- Mount screws: Torque to 15 in/lbs
- Lifetime warranty
Made in the USA by Arisaka Defense.