One Hundred Concepts ScopeCap
The One Hundred Concepts ScopeCap is a simple, rugged, and low-profile solution to protect your scope’s lenses and eliminate any reflections from them. The signature flipper tab is integral to the ScopeCap and allows for fast and easy removal from your scope’s bezel. When doffed, they have a lower profile than traditional flip-style scope caps.
One OHC ScopeCap; two 14″ lengths of shock cord (Black and Coyote); one ranger band
- Provides a rugged, low-profile scope cap solution
- The flip tab allows for fast and easy access to your optics
- The shock cord attachment method provides a simple and adaptable mounting system without adding bulk
Sizing for the Front ScopeCap is fairly straightforward. If you have any doubts about fitment, simply measure the outer diameter of the objective (front) lens of your scope and order the option that is greater than or equal to that measurement.
- Medium measures 1.25 inches (31.75 mm)
- Large measures 1.40 inches (35.56 mm)
|Optic Model||Front ScopeCap Size|
|EOTECH VUDU 1-10||Large|
|EOTECH VUDU 1-8 and 1-6||Medium|
|Nightforce ATACR 1-8||Large|
|Nightforce NX8 1-8||Medium|
|Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6||Large|
|Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10||Large|
Made in the USA.