If you carry a rifle with you every day, whether off-body in a pack or in your vehicle, it’s not a bad idea to carry a spare rifle mag on you. The Ironside Rifle Mag Carrier is compatible with 5.56 polymer, aluminum, and steel STANAG-type rifle magazines. It features 1.5″ or 1.75″ cantable belt loops and adjustable retention screws. It comes with a Carrier Connector which allows you to link this with other products in the Ironside Carrier System.
One T.REX Ironside Rifle Mag Carrier with belt loop pair installed; One Carrier Connector
- Fits 5.56 polymer, aluminum, and steel STANAG-type rifle magazines.
- Use with a 1.5″ or 1.75″ wide belt (nothing smaller).
- The texture on the inside of the belt loops is intended to grab the fabric of your pants and stabilize the carrier better.
- Made from precision-formed .093″ Kydex.
- All hardware adjusts retention.
- Use the Carrier Connector to connect it to other Ironside Carriers, if desired.
View the Ironside Hardware Diagram HERE.
Made in the USA by T.REX ARMS.
Other Ironside Products
Other belts that we’ve tested and recommend are Kore Essentials and Ciguera.
Ironside Carriers will not work well on over-the-pants style battle belts like our Orion. In some cases, the Ironside can work on thinner competition-style two-piece belts, but its not suited for that very well.