Cloud Defensive LCS for Streamlight
The Cloud Defensive LCS (Light Control System) is a rugged activation solution for rifle-mounted weapon lights– possibly THE most rugged if you’re wanting to run a pressure pad. The LCS simply attaches to regular Picatinny rail (most commonly at the 12 o’clock position). It’s also very versatile. As such, there are a lot of possible configurations.
Simply drop a Streamlight ProTac Pressure Pad into the LCS and you’re set. We highly recommend this setup if you’re not constantly switching out your laser/light equipment and want something intuitive and extremely rugged. (Note: Tape switch is not included).
One center section Cloud Defensive LCS (Light Control System); Two LCS side clamps; Two 8-32 Torx screws and nuts.
- 3-piece clamp design allows for fit across all Picatinny rails (not for use with M-LOK or KeyMod).
- Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Creates a perfectly snug friction-fit for the pressure pad.
- No “give” in the tape switch when depressed makes for easier and more positive light engagement.
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible.
- Allows for use of the entire length of the tape switch.
- Radiused/chamfered edges for comfort and ergonomic function.
- Proprietary Integrated Cable Channels (ICC) are integrated into both sides of the mount, giving the user the ability to control excess cable.
- Channels can be used for other cable management as well (IR, etc.).
- “Early Exit” feature allows the user to route the cable into the LCS and then exit the mount early.
The LCS does not support the TLR-series switches. Designed exclusively for the Streamlight ProTac series weaponlights.
Tape switch is not included.
Weight: 1.08 oz.
Made of proprietary impact resistant injection molded glass-filled nylon.
Custom-manufactured size 8-32 Torx-drive screws. Made from hardened steel and then black nitride plated for superior corrosion resistance.
100% Made in the USA.
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.