BCMGUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip
The BCM Gunfighter Vert Grip MOD 3 is our favorite in its class, performing extremely well when used as a wedge to pull a rifle tighter into one’s shoulder when shooting. This is the grip we use on the majority of our rifles. We tend to invert its orientation to create a more aggressive angle for the shooter to leverage. It is approximately 2.5 inches long and yes, this is the grip we often chop down to be shorter.
One BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 vertical grip
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased snag factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- A lightweight design at 1.9 ounces.
- Manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Made in the USA.
BCM products cannot be shipped outside of the US.