BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG Angled Grip
Ships in 1-5 business days
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Related Info
The BCM KAG (Kinesthetic Angled Grip) is a great low-profile option for those who don’t like vertical grips. The slight angle and forward rake allow for a natural wrist angle and a positive, repeatable grip. The KAG is available in both M-LOK and Picatinny variations.
One BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG (Kinesthetic Angled Grip)
- Uses a biomechanically efficient forward rake to create joint relief to the wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Textured on both front and back, creating a channel for consistent and positive engagement and improved efficiency.
- Allows for smooth weapon manipulation without substantial increase to the girth of the weapon system.
- Works as a rest for supported firing positions.
- Made of high-quality, impact-resistant polymers.
Made in the USA.
Consistency, Recoil, Trigger Management With a Stock M4 – Video – T.REX ARMS
How To Control Rifle Recoil – Video – T.REX ARMS
ONE TAKE: Lucas Botkin’s 13.7 BCM Carbine – Video – T.REX ARMS