BCMGUNFIGHTER AR-15 Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
BCM makes excellent products, and this lower parts kit is no exception. This kit includes all the small parts needed to finish building a stripped lower, except for the buffer system. All parts in this kit are made to and above USGI TDP specs with no metal injection molding (MIM) parts.
One BCM Enhanced Lower Parts Kit (full list below)
|BCM PNT Trigger (incl. springs)
|Bolt Catch Assembly (incl. roll pin, plunger, and spring)
|Rear Takedown Pin
|Front Pivot/Takedown Pin
|Pivot/Takedown Pin Spring
|Pivot/Takedown Pin Detent
|Buffer Retainer and Spring
|Magazine Catch Assembly (incl. button and spring)
|Safety Selector Assembly (incl. detent and spring)
|BCM Enhanced Trigger Guard Assembly (incl. roll pin and set screw)
|BCM Pistol Grip Mod 3 (incl. grip screw and lock washer)
- Trigger, hammer, bolt catch and safety selector, magazine catch assembly, and rear takedown and front pivot pins are precision machined Mil-Spec AISI8620 investment casting. Hardening process yields an optimal grain structure alignment for strength and wear resistance.
- Sear engagement surfaces are ground and hand polished for increased smoothness.
- Electroless nickel finish with Teflon results in a smoother trigger pull with less grit and reduced felt creep. Will not corrode, rust, or discolor due to oxidation.
- Impact-resistant trigger and hammer pins utilize superior tolerances.
- Disconnector is made from 1070 high-carbon steel and is double-disc ground to precise size. All hammer engagement surfaces are also ground for a super clean reset.
- Takedown detents include a cadmium chromate coating to resist corrosion and prevent seizing in the small holes of the lower receiver.
- The buffer retainer and bolt stop plunger are made from hardened alloy steel for wear resistance and finished with a phosphate coating to prevent corrosion.
- Springs are 17-7PH Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and retain adequate tension for a lifetime of service.
Made in the USA.
View the Parts Diagram HERE.
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the US.
BCM products cannot be shipped outside of the US.