Trijicon ACOG TA31F
An iconic magnified optic that’s still one of our favorites. Rugged, reliable, and one of the best in its class – the Trijicon ACOG 4×32 is as relevant as ever.
The Trijicon ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) is a fixed-power compact riflescope with an illuminated chevron reticle. It is designed to be extremely durable and reliable. Combining traditional, precise distance marksmanship with CQB speed, this variant includes a bullet-drop compensated (BDC) reticle. Every feature of its design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions. This is the TA31F, a 4×32 power scope designed for .223 rifles. It features dual illumination, with fiber optics for daylight illumination and tritium for illumination at night, and it’s waterproof to 100 meters. The glass is super clear, the reticle is easy to use, and the scope can easily be used to hit targets at 500+ yards.
One Trijicon ACOG 4×32 BAC Riflescope – .223 / 5.56 BDC (TA31F); Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51); 4×32 Scopecoat (TA64); LENSPEN (TA56); Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E); Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15); ACOG Manual; Warranty Card.
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ rifle zero target with every optic. We recommend a 100-meter zero for the ACOG on most 5.56 rifles.
How to Zero in 2 Minutes – Video – T.REX ARMS
- Outstanding clarity: The quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and a clear field of view with zero distortion
- “Both eyes open” shooting using Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Shock resistant: Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between
- Performs in extreme cold and heat with dry-nitrogen filled housing that mitigates fogging
- Easily passes U.S. Military drop test requirements
- Minimal moving parts, creating a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards
- Forged from rugged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum
- Compatible with most other 4×32 ACOG accessories available
|Weight w/ Mount||15.1 oz. (428.08g)|
|Weight w/o Mount||10.5 oz. (297.5g)|
|Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC)||Yes|
|Caliber||.223 / 5.56|
|Power Source||Fiber Optics & Tritium|
|Eye Relief||1.5 in. (38.1mm)|
|Exit Pupil||0.32 in. (8.13mm)|
|Field of View||7°|
|Field of View||36.8 ft. @ 100 yds. (12.27m @ 100m)|
|Mount||Flattop Thumbscrew Mount (TA51)|
|Housing Material||Forged Aluminum|
|Adjustments (Per In. @ 100 Yds.)||2 clicks|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) w/o Mount||5.9 x 2.0 x 2.5 in. (150 x 51 x 64mm)|
ACOG Chevron BDC reticle, when used on 10.5-16″ 5.56 rifles