SureFire Scout UE-SR07 Tailcap + Pressure Pad
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions | Related Info
The SR Remote Dual Switch provides remote activation for any SureFire WeaponLight with a switch socket. Two switches—a momentary-on pressure pad switch and a constant-on pushbutton switch—are integrated with a snap-on clamp for easy attachment to your firearm’s Picatinny rail forend. The SR07 has a 7-inch cable which works with most rifle/carbine applications. This variant comes with the pressure pad cap host.
One Black SureFire UE Tailcap for Scout Lights; One SureFire SR07 Pressure Pad for WeaponLights.
UE Tailcap Feature List:
– Fits Scout Light WeaponLights and flashlights with .75″ diameter switch, including E1E-HA, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, E2L-HA-WH and L4-HA-WH
– Aerospace grade aluminum construction
– MilSpec Type III hard-anodized in Black
– Lock-out feature prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
SR07 Pressure Pad Feature List:
– 7″ cable
– Press pressure pad for momentary activation; click pushbutton for constant-on
– Reliable remote activation for any SureFire WeaponLight with a switch socket
– Snap-on clamp allows easy attachment to Picatinny rail
– Weatherproof switches and plug
– Fits Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light with socketed tailcap, and X200, X300, X400 with XT tailcap
View the Universal Scout Light User Manual & Configurator HERE.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Everything You Need To Build Out A Rifle Light – Help – T.REX ARMS
Our Most Recommended Rifle Upgrades – Help – T.REX ARMS
How do I set up my light for constant and momentary? – Help – T.REX ARMS