SureFire M340C Mini Scout Light PRO
The new SureFire M340C Scout PRO is an update to the classic M300C Scout light. As an all-around great weapon light, it’s built to take abuse and is one of the most proven and reliable weapon lights on the market. This model differs from the classic in that it has a swivel mount that allows the end-user to bend the body of the light to sit closer to the rail, making for a more compact weapon light setup. It can be mounted to standard 1913 Picatinny and M-LOK rail and has a rear click tailcap with momentary and constant-on function.
It runs on one CR123A battery and has 500 lumens and 7,600 candela which makes it effective at close range, 30 meters and in. The beam is more flood (wide) than a spot which makes it ideal for weapons with little rail space and even helmet-mounted lights.
One SureFire M340C Mini Scout Light PRO (Black or Tan): MH31 Body + M-1913-S Mount (MIL-STD-1913) + M-MLOK-S Mount (M-LOK) + Z68 Tailcap (click-on) + KE1-H White LED Bezel, one 123A lithium battery, and one Allen key.
– Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on a single 123A lithium battery
– TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
– Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
– Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
– O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Mini Scout Light PRO is IPX7 rated
– Mounts for MIL-STD-1913 rails and M-LOK rails included
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||7,600 candela|
|FINISH||Mil-Spec Hard Anodized|
|WEIGHT (w/ batteries)||3.65 oz (103.5 g)|
|LENGTH||4.1 in (10.4 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.125 in (2.9 cm)|
|BATTERIES||One 123A lithium (incl.)|
|LIQUID INGRESS PROTECTION||IPX7, Submersion up to one meter for 30 minutes|
Lumens is the total amount of light emitted.
Candela is how far and tightly focused the light is thrown onto a target.
Lumens is important, but Candela is king when it comes to identifying targets. Lumens can light up a room (flood light), but candela can light up the details on a particular object (throw light).
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.