Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | FAQ | Related Info
Cuffs are a valuable tool if you know how to use and deploy them. The Ironside Handcuff Carrier allows you to carry a set of handcuffs alongside your weapon. Compatible with all Smith & Wesson pattern cuffs, both the hinged and chained types, plus the larger Peerless hinged cuffs. It comes with 1.5″ or 1.75″ cantable belt loops and features a magnet in the bottom of the carrier, removing rattling from chained cuff models. With five adjustable retention screws and the “live-hinge” located in the middle of the Kydex, you can dial in the carrier’s grip on the cuffs regardless of which direction you insert them.
A Carrier Connector is included, allowing you to link this with other products in the Ironside Carrier System.
One T.REX Ironside Handcuff Carrier with belt loop pair installed; One Carrier Connector
- Fits all Smith & Wesson pattern cuffs (hinged and chained types) and larger Peerless hinged cuffs.
- Features a magnet to dampen chain noise.
- Use with a 1.5″ or 1.75″ wide belt (nothing smaller).
- The texture on the inside of the belt loops is intended to grab the fabric of your pants and stabilize the carrier better.
- Made from precision-formed .093″ Kydex.
- All hardware adjusts retention.
- Use the Carrier Connector to connect it to other Ironside Carriers, if desired.
View the Ironside Hardware Diagram HERE.
Made in the USA by T.REX ARMS.
Other Ironside Products
Other belts that we’ve tested and recommend are Kore Essentials and Ciguera.
Ironside Carriers will not work well on over-the-pants style battle belts like our Orion. In some cases, the Ironside can work on thinner competition-style two-piece belts, but its not suited for that very well.
Ironside Handcuff Carrier Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS