The Ironside Tourniquet Carrier is compatible with the CAT Tourniquet (Gen 5, 6, and 7). The design is a hybrid of Kydex and elastic. The Kydex gives stability to the tourniquet and protects from wear/abrasion. The elastic hood, which wraps over the top of the tourniquet, secures the TQ in place and prevents it from accidentally being pulled out.
It features 1.5″ or 1.75″ adjustable belt loops and four adjustable retention screws. It comes with a Carrier Connector which allows you to link this with other options in the Ironside Carrier System to create the configuration that best suits your needs.
This is also compatible with SOF Tourniquets (Gen 4 and 5).
One T.REX Ironside Tourniquet Carrier with belt loop pair installed; One Carrier Connector
- Fits CAT Tourniquets (Gen 5, 6, and 7) and SOF Tourniquets (Gen 4 and 5).
- Use with a 1.5″ or 1.75″ wide belt (nothing smaller).
- The texture on the inside of the belt loops is intended to grab the fabric of your pants and stabilize the carrier better.
- Made from precision-formed .093″ Kydex with an elastic hood strap.
- All hardware adjusts retention.
- Use the Carrier Connector to connect it to other Ironside Carriers, if desired.
View the Ironside Hardware Diagram HERE.
Made in the USA by T.REX ARMS.
Other Ironside Products
Other belts that we’ve tested and recommend are Kore Essentials and Ciguera.
Ironside Carriers will not work well on over-the-pants style battle belts like our Orion. In some cases, the Ironside can work on thinner competition-style two-piece belts, but its not suited for that very well.