Wheeler F.A.T. Wrench with 10 Bit Set
Proper torque values are often overlooked, but a good torque driver and some extra patience go a long way when absolute reliability is necessary. Whether installing your new RMR optic, putting your Vudu 1-10 scope in a Scalarworks LEAP/09 mount, or starting a whole new build, the Wheeler F.A.T (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Wrench is a great tool to have. This set has ten S2 tool steel bits to cover most applications, and is compatible with standard 1/4″ drive bits if those don’t cover it.
Wheeler F.A.T Wrench; 10 bit set; storage case
- Provides repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, and other screws
- Aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- Bits are made from S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-56 Rockwell “C”
- Torque adjustment range from 10 to 65 inch/pounds
- Accuracy +/- 2% up to 40 inch/pounds; 40-65 is +/- 5%
- Convenient storage case included
Made in China.