Scalarworks LEAP/09 34mm Scope QD Mount
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions | Related Info
Of the numerous scope mount options on the market, the Scalarworks LEAP is our favorite. The LEAP line has a Quick Detach system that retains zero better than any other mount we’ve seen. They are extremely fast and easy to level, which is normally a painful process for most scope mounts. They are lightweight but still built like a tank. As far as scope mounts are concerned, this is the cream of the crop. This model fits 34mm scopes at a Standard 1.57″ height. It also accepts Scalarworks’ Side KICK – an offset red dot mount that attaches directly to the LEAP for a more minimalist optic setup.
(Video below is for similar product, the Scalarworks LEAP/08 30mm)
One Scalarworks LEAP/09 34mm mount; One LevelDrive screw; M4x0.75 Nylok treated fasteners; One T25 Torx driver bit
- Compatibility: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
- 34mm (See technical drawing in the User Manual for details.)
- LevelDrive™: An integrated set-screw lets you square your scope with your mount in record time.
- Side KICK Compatible: Supercharge your sighting system by adding an optional reflex sight in the optimal offset position. Available from Scalarworks.
- Engineered to be the lightest QD scope mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- Smart Structure: The LEAP/09 base incorporates a large diameter tubular section up front to resist torsion from side impacts, and a very wide I-beam bridge in the rear to resist recoil induced oscillations.
- Every LEAP mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- ViseRing™: A low-profile design doesn’t get in your way of viewing or manipulating your scope’s adjustment turrets. A high-strength, multi-link hinge eliminates the uncertain and tedious setup required by split rings.
- Smooth Edges: LEAP mounts have no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- ClickDrive™: The world’s most efficient quick-detach mechanism. A fluted crown requires only the torque from your bare hand to securely clamp the mount onto a rail, and uses the force from a spring-loaded ball-detent to make it completely recoil proof. Return-to-zero is guaranteed as long as the same person takes it on and off.
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Compatibility||Rails- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny|
|Materials||7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel|
|Finishes||Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride|
|Center height over rail||1.57″|
|Origin||United States of America|
Scalarworks products cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
SCAR 17S 13.7″ – Help – T.REX ARMS
Scalarworks LEAP/08 Scope Mount Overview – Video – T.REX ARMS