Magpul Armorer’s Wrench – AR-15/M4
Video | What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions
Whether you’re swapping out a muzzle device, doing a barrel change, or starting a completely new build, you’ll need an armorer’s wrench to do the job right. The Magpul Armorer’s Wrench for AR-15/M4 platforms will engage stock and pin-style barrel nuts, castle nuts, rifle receiver extensions, and most muzzle devices with 3/4″ flats. It also has a provision for a 1/2″ torque wrench with proper torque specs listed on the tool for easy reference. More importantly, it features a built-in bottle opener for all the Topo Chico addicts.
One Magpul Armorer’s Wrench for AR-15/M4
- Extremely durable, solid steel tool that’s comfortable to grip
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- Engages stock and pin-style barrel nuts and carbine castle nuts
- Fits standard-sized 3/4″ flash hiders
- Installs and removes rifle-length and entry-length receiver extensions
- Has extended teeth for use with ASAP plates
- Includes two hammer faces
- Works with a 1/2″ torque wrench—with USGI torque spec references stamped on the tool
- Bottle cap opener
Made in the USA with US steel.
|Platform||AR-15, M4, M16|
|Handle Thickness||0.35 in.|
|Length, Maximum||11.7 in.|
|Compatibility||USGI barrel nut |
Free-float tube barrel nut
1/2″ torque wrench/breaker bar interface
USGI castle nut wrench, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP-QD
3/4″ wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
Not compatible with larger diameter pistol-style receiver extension tubes
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Magpul products cannot be shipped outside of the US.