SureFire Scout DS00 Tailcap – Pushbutton + Pressure Pad Host
What’s Included | Specs | Pictures | Restrictions | Related Info
The DS00 switch receptacle accepts the ST07, SR07, and SR09-D-IT remote tape switches (sold separately).
The DS00 is a waterproof switch assembly for SureFire’s Scout Light WeaponLights. Includes system disable feature, click on/off pushbutton switch. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assembly operates independently, providing switch redundancy.
One SureFire DS00 Tailcap for Scout Light WeaponLights (Tan or Black).
Does NOT include a tape switch.
Waterproof Switch Assembly for SureFire Weapon Lights.
- Versatile, adaptable switch assembly for SureFire WeaponLights
- Integrated and remote switch assemblies operate independently
- Switch receptacle accepts a variety of SureFire remote tape switches
- Click-on/off push-button switch
- System disable feature
- Two-piece, O-ring sealed housing swivels to facilitate precise positioning of the integrated click-on/-off switch in the DS switch housing
View the Universal Scout Light User Manual & Configurator HERE.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.
Everything You Need To Build Out A Rifle Light – Help – T.REX ARMS
Our Most Recommended Rifle Upgrades – Help – T.REX ARMS
How do I set up my light for constant and momentary? – Help – T.REX ARMS
SCAR 17S 13.7″ – Help – T.REX ARMS
SCAR 17S 16” Suppressed – Help – T.REX ARMS