One Hundred Concepts ScopeCap Pro
The ScopeCap Pro is the enhanced version of the standard ScopeCap from One Hundred Concepts. The Pro model features a new two-piece design, eliminating the need for a ranger band to hold the shock cord in place. This design makes it incredibly easy to go from the solid front cap to the integrated killflash or flip up both for a completely unobstructed view.
One ScopeCap Pro with integrated killflash; two lengths of shock cord (Black and Coyote)
Compatibility: This product is a semi-universal fit for 30 and 34mm LPVOs. Measure the outer objective diameter (front lens) of your optic and order the corresponding size.
- Integrated killflash in the main body of the ScopeCap for reflection elimination.
- Separate front cap for complete lens coverage.
- Two-piece construction eliminates the need for the ranger band found in previous models.
- The scalloped main cap allows the body of the ScopeCap Pro to sit lower on the scope tube when not in use.
- The slip-fit design with shock cord retention allows the user to run with or without a killflash easily, depending on your needs.
- The shock cord attachment method provides a simple and adaptable mounting system without adding bulk.
Made in the USA.