Midwest Industries Upper Receiver Rod
The Midwest URR is a necessary addition to any workbench if you plan on building and maintaining multiple AR-15 rifles. The lugs of the URR engage the barrel extension to ensure proper support for torqueing barrel nuts and muzzle devices. The upper sail adds further receiver support but can be removed if desired. The URR is made from ordinance grade 4140 steel, so it’s hard enough to be strong and durable but not hard enough to damage your barrel extension.
One Midwest Industries Upper Receiver Rod (URR)
- Compatible with forged and billet upper receivers
- Machined from 4140 Ordnance grade steel
- Durable Black Oxide finished for years of use
- Will not mar or damage the exterior of the upper receiver
- Receiver-mounted sights can be left installed
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically in a bench vise
- Works with any standard M4/M16 barrel extension
- 9mm and Rimfire barrels
- AR-10/DPMS G2 308
- SIG MCX / MCX Virtus / MCX Rattler
Made 100% in the USA.