Streamlight TLR-7 sub Pistol Light
The TLR-7 sub is one of the best pistol lights out there for a Glock 48MOS or P365XL. It is essentially the same light as the TLR-7A, including the same switches, which have proven to be some of the best due to how intuitive they are to articulate. We believe the ability to activate a white light on a pistol or rifle is the most important upgrade one can have and it’s critical to be able to activate the light without significantly altering your grip while shooting. The high switch option on the TLR-7 sub allows for that. The TLR-7 sub has a smaller light body profile than the TLR-7A but the same 500-lumen output.
One Streamlight TLR-7 sub Pistol Light, One CR123A Battery, and One Mounting Key (Glock or Sig).
– Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
– Fits Glock 43X / 48 MOS and Glock 43X / 48 Rail OR Sig Sauer P365 and P365 XL
– Safe-off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
– Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
– Ambidextrous rear switch
– User-enabled strobe function
– 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
– IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
Limited lifetime warranty.
Assembled in USA.
|Run Time||1.5 hours|
|Beam Distance||141 meters|
|Battery Type||CR123A Lithium|
|Length||2.51 in. (6.38 cm)|
|Weight||2.39 oz. (67.76 g)|
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.