Scalarworks LEAP/05 Trijicon MRO QD Mount
A good optic is nothing without a good mount to back it up. The Scalarworks LEAP series of mounts are our go-to optic mounting system for its durable yet lightweight construction. The Scalarwork’s ClickDrive™ system is quick and easy to use while also providing exceptional return to zero should you ever need to take the mount off. The LEAP/05 is specifically for the Trijicon MRO and MRO HD and is offered in three different heights.
One Scalarworks LEAP/05 Trijicon MRO/MRO HD QD Mount; #4-48×0.22″ Nylok treated screws; T10 Torx driver bit
- For MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails.
- Made of 7075-T6 Aluminum / 4140H Steel. The 7075-T6 Aluminum billet has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6 and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- Type III Anodizing / Flash Nitride Finish.
- A fluted crown requires only the torque from your bare hand to securely clamp the mount onto a rail and uses the force from a spring-loaded ball detent to make it completely recoil-proof. Return-to-zero is guaranteed as long as the same person takes it on and off.
- The LEAP has no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
|Mount Height||Mount Weight|
|1.42″ Mount||1.41 oz.|
|1.57″ Mount||1.45 oz.|
|1.93″ Mount||1.61 oz.|
Scalarworks products cannot be shipped outside of the US.