Wilcox AN/PVS-14 J-Arm
The Wilcox J-Arm is our favorite option for attaching a PVS-14 to a helmet mount. The swivel design allows you to change which eye your monocular sits over with the press of a button, and unlike the USGI option, this arm features a dovetail mounting interface, making it far more solid and compatible with the Wilcox G24 and other popular mounts that use this system. This mount is constructed from aluminum and high-strength polymer, making it lightweight and durable in all the right places.
Wilcox PVS-14 J-Arm; instruction manual
- Durable polymer and aluminum construction.
- Knurled thumbscrew for easy attachment and periodic checks.
- Easily swappable for left or right eye use with the push of a button.
- Adjustable height allows for finer tuning and a wider range of helmet compatibility.
- Automatic shutoff turns off your PVS-14 when the arm is removed from your helmet mount
Made in the USA.
|Weight||2 oz (56g)|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.