Trijicon RMR HD Red Dot Sight
The RMR HD is ultimately a combination of lessons learned from the Type 2 RMR and the SRO. It features a 30% larger window than the standard RMR that is more akin to the SRO, but it maintains the same patented housing shape of the RMR to ensure the durability that the RMR is known for. Another major improvement is the top-loading battery, allowing the user to swap batteries without removing the optic and eliminating the need for a sealing plate. The HD also features a forward-facing brightness sensor, keeping dot brightness more consistent with target lighting rather than the ambient lighting around the shooter, which proves useful in keeping the dot at a usable level no matter the lighting conditions.
One Trijicon RMR HD optic; pre-installed CR2032 battery; mounting screws; threadlocker; product manuals
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ pistol red dot zero target with every red dot.
We recommend bench resting the pistol for stability, as you will want to minimize any potential human error.
You will want to start at 10 yards and aim for the point of the triangle in the center of the small square; your impact when zeroed should be within the center of that square.
You will then need to take the same target out to 25 yards to confirm your zero on the larger triangle/square and make any minor adjustments that may be needed.
- Uses the same footprint as the RMR.
- Powered by a top-loading CR2032 battery
- Designed to fit current duty holsters
- RMR-style patented shape diverts the force of impact, ensuring unrivaled performance and durability.
- Waterproof up to 66 ft / 20 m.
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum housing.
- A new forward-facing light sensor adjusts dot brightness to the target environment.
- Auto-brightness range can be tuned based on user preference.
- Nine brightness settings controlled by more responsive buttons.
Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||2.15 x 1.27 x 1.19 in|
|Window Size||0.89 x 0.67 in|
|Weight||1.69 oz (w/ battery)|
|Lens Material||Tempered glass|
|Adjustment Range||135 MOA total travel|
|Battery Life||Over 3 years of continuous use at dot-only setting “5” (of 9) at 70ºF (21ºC)|
|Illumination Source||LED powered by a CR2032 battery|
|Brightness Settings||Automatic & 9 brightness settings, 3 NV, 1 super bright|
|Waterproof||66 ft (20 m)|
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.