Trijicon RCR Red Dot Sight
The Trijicon RCR is a rugged closed emitter optic that is ready for whatever abuse you decide to put it through. What sets the RCR apart from the crowd is its use of the widely supported RMR footprint, allowing the RCR to mount to almost any existing standard RMR mount or slide. Trijicon’s patented RCR mounting bolts not only allow the optic to be tightened from the side, but they also provide a strong mounting solution that is resistant to overtightening, cross-threading, and stripping.
One Trijicon RCR enclosed emitter optic; pre-installed CR2032 battery; mounting screws; threadlocker; product manuals
We include an 8.5″ x 11″ pistol red dot zero target with every red dot.
We recommend bench resting the pistol for stability, as you will want to minimize any potential human error.
You will want to start at 10 yards and aim for the point of the triangle in the center of the small square; your impact when zeroed should be within the center of that square.
You will then need to take the same target out to 25 yards to confirm your zero on the larger triangle/square and make any minor adjustments that may be needed.
- The unique mounting system allows the optic to mount using the existing RMR bolt pattern.
- Same deck height as an RMR.
- 7075-T6 forged aluminum housing.
- Powered by a top-loaded CR2032 battery.
- Offers the same housing shape as the RMR now in a closed emitter version. It still diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing drop survivability and one-handed slide manipulation.
- Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability.
- Wide-band light transmission ensures minimal change in target area color.
Made in the USA.
|1.8 x 1.2 x 1.3 in
|0.88 x 0.64 in
|1.95 oz (w/ battery)
|150 MOA total travel
|Over 6 years of continuous use at brightness setting 5 of 10 at 70°F (21°C)
|LED powered by a CR2032 battery
|Manual, 10 Brightness Settings, 3 NV, 1 Super Bright
|66 ft (20 m)
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.