SureFire M640DFT Scout Light PRO
The M640 Dual Fuel TURBO is SureFire’s answer to the high candela weapon lights on today’s market. The M640DFT runs on one rechargeable 18650 battery or two CR123s. With the 18650, it provides around 2.75 hours of run time while producing up to 700 lumens and 100,000 candela. The M640DFT utilizes the SureFire PRO footprint, allowing the end user to minimize dead space on their gun by swiveling the mount closer to their rail or other accessories. It also accepts all standard SureFire tailcaps and tape switches, along with the aftermarket options available for that system. As with all SureFire PRO lights, the M640DFT comes with a momentary/constant Z68 tailcap and mounts for M-LOK and Picatinny, making this setup ready to roll right out of the box for a large majority of configurations.
One SureFire M640DFT Scout Light PRO, which includes the MH62 body and both an M-1913-S mount and an M-MLOK-S mount; one Z68 click-on tailcap; one KF2-A-DFT white LED bezel; one SF18650 Li-ion battery; USB charging cable; and one Allen wrench
- Provides ample spill light for situational awareness without sacrificing long-range performance
- Dual fuel for battery versatility—rechargeable SF18650 (included) or two CR123A (not included)
- Recoil-proof durability and reliability
- The low-profile mount allows the light to pivot and lock in an optimized position to clear accessories
- Securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail
- Constructed of Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum
- O-ring sealed; Meets IPX7 waterproof test standard at 1 meter for 30 minutes
- The shrouded tailcap provides momentary/constant-on switch options and protects from accidental activation
- Z68 switch electronically controls power to maximize output and runtime
- Compatible with a host of remote tape switches
- All performance claims tested to ANSI/PLATO FL1-2019 Standard
Made in the USA.
View the User Manual HERE.
For a more in-depth comparison of SureFire rifle light specifications, check out our comparison table HERE.
|SF18650 Battery||CR123A Batteries (Not Included)|
|OUTPUT||700 lumens||600 lumens|
|RUNTIME||2.75 hours||1.75 hours|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||100,000 candela||90,000 candela|
|DISTANCE||632 m||600 m|
|MOUNT||Any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail|
|WATERPROOFING||IPX7 standard (1 meter for 30 minutes)|
|CONSTRUCTION||Aerospace aluminum, O-Ring sealed|
|FINISH||Hard anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)|
|WEIGHT (w/batteries)||5.5 oz (156 g)|
|LENGTH||5.9 in (14.98 cm)|
|BEZEL DIAMETER||1.258 in (3.2 cm)|
|BATTERY||One rechargeable SF18650 (included) 3500mAh 3.7V protected lithium-ion (Li-ion) button top battery with built-in micro-USB charging port |
or Two 123A lithium (NOT included)
|WARRANTY||Guaranteed for life by the manufacturer. Warranty does not cover battery.|
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.
SureFire products cannot be shipped outside of the US.