Steiner DBAL-D2 Laser
The Steiner DBAL-D2 is a dual-beam aiming laser that offers an IR illuminator and IR laser along with a slaved VIS laser for daytime zeroing. This laser is an eye-safe civilian model, but while the laser is weaker than a full power, the focusable LED-based IR illuminator punches far above its class. There are some downsides with this, however. Because of the larger LED illuminator, the D2 has a bulkier footprint and is quite heavy, and much like the SureFire Vampire series and any other LED IR illuminator, the D2 will have a very dim visible red glow coming from the reflector of the illuminator. The D3 runs off of a single CR123 and can last for 3 hours using both IR illuminator and laser.
- Steiner DBAL-D2
- Pressure Pad
- 1x CR123A Battery
- 10x 1″x1″ Reflective Zeroing Stickers
- Adjustable LED IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges
- Visible green laser
- High and low power modes
- IR LED Illuminator
- Co-aligned visible & IR aiming lasers
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Single laser activation switch—tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5 minute continuous ON
- Activation/low battery indicator light
- Remote cable port
- Attaches to any Picatinny rail using the self-adjusting Quick Detach HT Mount
Made in the USA.
View the Technical Manual HERE.
|Visible Green Laser
Output: <5.0 mW; 520nm +/- 10nm
|IR Laser Pointer
|IR Class 1
Output: <0.7 mW; 850nm +25/-5nm
|IR Laser Illuminator
|Output: 600 mW LED Eye Safe
|+4°C to +65°C
|Battery Life (High IR illum/pnt)
|T6 Aircraft Aluminum
Type III Hardcoat Anodized
|11.9 oz (337 g)
|Quick Detach HT Mount
|Windage & Elevation Adjustment
|Integrated Push Button
|Remote Cable Pressure Pad
This product is restricted by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be shipped outside of the USA.
This product contains lithium and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous 48 United States.